Friday, January 20, 2012

Un énigme dans un sac.

Hi everyone, it's Le Prof!

Before leaving, I had the idea for this blog, namely, to write in French and then to translate what I wrote into English. The result, I believe, would be a kind of foreign English, where I would become a stranger in my own language and, at the same time, I would learn French a little. Of course, my French will have many mistakes, but after several months, maybe I can write with the lightness, but certainly without the precision, of the masters, like Lacan, for example.

Okay then. Here is a little bag in or near the Tuileries Garden. There are many like this in other trees; I could search for their purpose, but I prefer to imagine that they contain druidical eggs or, perhaps, only the fingers of druids, but with the regenerative power of starfish. For now, I want a Paris full of mysteries.

And for you, now, a druidical song. Make the most of it! Learn something!


Avant de notre départ, j’ai eu une idée pour cette blogue, viz., d'écrire en français et, puis, de traduire mes écrits en anglais. La conséquence, je crois, soit un type d’anglais étranger, dans lequel je deviendrais un étranger dans mon propre langue et, au même temps, je apprendrais le français un peu. Bien sûr, mon français aura beaucoup des fautes, mais après quelques mois, peut-être je peux écrire avec le légèreté, mais certainement sans l’exactitude, des maîtres, comme Lacan, par exemple.

Ah bon. Voici un petit sac dans ou près de jardin de Tuileries. Il y a beaucoup comme ça dans les autres arbres ; je peux chercher pour leur but, mais je préfère d’imaginer qu’ils contiennent les œufs druidiques ou peut-être seulement les doigts des druides, mais avec le pouvoir régénératif des étoiles de mer. Pour ce moment, je veux un Paris plein d’énigmes.

Et pour vous, maintenant, une chanson druidique ! Profitez ! Apprenez quelque chose !

1 comment: